Our beautiful, coastal studio features:
- A 1400 sf hot room
- Flotex Flocked Flooring
- Men's and women's changing rooms
- Slate-tile showers
- Endless water heater
- Filtered, cold water fountains
- Childcare room
- Retail boutique
- Water, electrolytes and snacks for sale
- Rental towels and mats
It is important to us to provide unmatched service in a clean environment while being mindful of our ecological imprint. We take many measures to meet that goal.
- Daily cleaning service.
- Weekly carpet shampooing.
- Odorox "Boss" air purifiers to keep the studio smelling fresh.
- Diffusing doTERRA On Guard essential oils to minimize airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Xlerator towel-less hand dryers.
- Comprehensive recycling and compost services from Mr. Fox Composting.
- CFLs or LED bulbs in all light fixtures.
- The most efficient, natural gas, heating system available.
- Rinnai tankless, water heater.
- Our beautiful Humidifall humidifying waterfall both cleans and diffuses water to increase the sensation of heat while decreasing fossil fuel comsumption.
- Our BigAssFans use less than 25 watts of energy, less than a third of the average commercial ceiling fan.
- Locally-sourced retail products whenever possible.
- 100% pure, organic castile soap in our bathrooms and showers.
- The most sanitary and durable Flotex flooring by Forbo, a leader in Green Design.
- Donate lost and found items to charitable organizations .
Candlelit Classical Class
Friday, March 10th, 4:30 pm
Monthly Music Class.
Alignment and Biomechanics Wkshp
Sat, March 18th, 11am-2 pm
Save your spot
Studio is open to the public 30 minutes before and after all scheduled classes, except the early birds. Studio opens 15 minutes before 6:30 am classes.
" I have a cervical fusion and nerve damage between L4-L5. Having tried just about everything for pain relief, I gave Bikram a try. I was amazed that on the days I practiced my pain was significantly decreased. I would not have believed it could happen, but it has..."
~ Denise Age: 58
Read more ...